top of page
Sarah Wasmer has run Springer Horse Farms since 2009.
Sarah has always been passionate about the sport of show jumping, but loves the "horse" even more than the sport.
We have horses in both the USA and Canada and offer our services and consulting worldwide.
Sarah has had success in both hunter and jumper rings across North America.
Sarah has worked with professionals such as Ian Millar, Amy Millar (Perth, Ont, Canada,) Vick Russell (Tryon, North Carolina,) Beth Underhill (Schomberg, Ont, Canada), and others.
Sarah is known for her ability to adapt to various types of horses and bring out the best in their abilities.
We offer with expertise: sales and leasing, breeding, training, consulting, and agent in sourcing sale horses.
- Our breeding program offers exceptional bloodlines with proven results. With a researched and dedicated knowledge of good matches, and desirable horses.
- Our training program offers more than routine, it offers focused attention to potential with positive reinforcement. Goal orientated no matter how big or how small the goal, we are here to support you.
- Our sales or lease programs offer fair market value horses. Putting the needs of the horses and the objectives of the rider in the forefront of the decision making process. Facilitating many sales we can support and advocate for your needs as a buyer, or a seller.
The horses we represent are also horses we have confidence in.
- Consulting offers an outside eye on your big decisions and direction towards your goals. Being self made and paving a way in the equine industry has made us educated and allowed us to build strong industry connections. Connect with us to get you to the next step in your equine goals!
- Agent service for sourcing your next dream horse. Let us handle what ever it is you need; the search, the vet work, consulting, questions, trials, paperwork, negotiations, travel, etc. Connections available worldwide.
Contact us today to share your goal and vision in horses!
bottom of page